This advanced course introduces participants to the key tools to manage a performance-based SMS. The processes examined are equally applicable to airline, airport, Air Traffic Management and other aviation operations.
Participants will be able to streamline the operational and business processes of their companies and demonstrate improved safety performance to their Board of Directors, insurance underwriters, their clients and customers, and the regulatory agencies that oversee them. Managers and staff from Safety Offices will particularly benefit from the course, as will representatives from Civil Aviation Authorities.
The course is for Safety and Operations Managers from Airlines, Airports, Civil Aviation Authorities and Air Navigation Service Providers.
The course covers the following;
- Proactively manage safety
- Upgrade your organization’s SMS tools
- Integrate SMS into other management systems
- Improve safety culture
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Advance Safety Management System|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding