This course has been designed to address the training requirements with regard to the airworthiness certification needs of CVEs and other associated certification staff.
The course is aimed especially at CVEs and those involved in the design and certification of changes and repairs.
The course will cover the following aspects:
• Airworthiness requirements overview
• CS, FAR, JAR
• Certification overview
• Certification programme
• Compliance planning
• Compliance checklist
• Conformity /Prototyping
• Compliance development
• Compliance verification
• Flight and ground test
The course is a one day classroom based PowerPoint presentation and can be presented at our venue or yours.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Compliance Verification Engineer|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding