This course has been designed to address the training requirements with regard to the understanding and application of Part 21 in a design organisation. The course is aimed at all design engineering people, especially CVEs involved in the design and certification of changes and repairs to aircraft that work for Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation.
In summary the course covers the following aspects:
- Overview of EASA regulations.
- Overview of Part 21, all sub-parts including Acceptable Means of Compliance and
- Guidance Material.
- Part 21 Subpart J in detail including, Supplemental Type Certificates and Repairs.
- The Design Organisation Handbook.
- Investigation methods and processes.
The course is a one day classroom based PowerPoint presentation.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Design Organisation Approval (Part 21 Subpart J DOA)|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding