What does the qualification cover?
The course covers:
- Turning an idea into a business
– E commerce and online marketing
– You will cover the same essential elements of any business at our Level 1 course, but in more depth. Subjects include: production development; customer service; human resources and accounting.
Who is it suitable for?
Have you been inspired by the BBC Dragon’s Den programme, or thought you could be Lord Sugar’s next Apprentice? If so, then this course is for you.
The whole focus of this course is about developing your entrepreneurial skills.
What are the entry requirements?
You will need GCSEs at grade D or better, or have successfully completed a Level 1 qualification
How is it assessed?
This course will be highly interactive. We will invite guest speakers from the world of business for you to learn from and you will also go out on work experience placement
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||
Level 2 Award in Understanding Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
|Progression route||You could progress to the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Understanding Enterprise & Entrepreneurship Level 3.Alternatively, we offer a wide range of business courses at Level 3.|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding