What does the qualification cover?
This is a brand new course which offers you an exciting and interactive learning experience. You will cover:
- What enterprise and being enterpreneurial means
- What it takes to set up a business
- How the business world operates
- The essential elements of any business, such as: production development; customer service; marketing; human resources and accounting
Who is it suitable for?
This is ideal if you have a genuine interest in business. Perhaps you are thinking about setting up your own business and being your own boss.
What are the entry requirements?
You will need GCSEs at grade E to G, or have successfully developed an Entry Level Qualification.
How is it assessed?
This is a classroom based course but highly interactive, with opportunities for work experience.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 1 Award Business and Enterprise Level|
|Progression route||You could move on to the BTEC Certificate in Understanding Enterprise & Entrepreneurship at Level 2.Alternatively, you could choose a general business course at Level 2.|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisers go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding