What does the qualification cover?
The course covers business theory, but more strategically than at Level 2. You will cover: accounting and finance; online and e-marketing; human resources; customer service.
You write a full business plan for your idea which demonstrates how you will take your idea to market.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your “intra-preneurship” skills – this means your ability to be enterprising and innovative within an organisation.
There is a “Dragons’ Den” style element to this course, where you have the opportunity to pitch your idea to a panel of experts
Who is it suitable for?
his Level 3 course now takes you into the realms of developing your business idea further. Instead of working theoretically, you will be tasked with taking you own ideas and making them work.
What are the entry requirements?
You will need 4 GCSEs at grades A* to C, or a relevant Level 2 qualification
How is it assessed?
This Level 3 course now takes you into the realms of developing your business idea further. Instead of working theoretically, you will be tasked with taking your own ideas and making them work.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 3 Award in Understanding Enterprise & Entrepreneurship|
|Progression route||We offer Level 4 courses in business and management. Alternatively you may feel ready to launch your business.|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding