What does the qualification cover?
This course will help you to develop skills in planning your own and other people’s work, and in communicating with other people at all levels.
You will also be able to take OCR exams in Text Processing, WP, Mailmerge and Audio.
You will have the opportunity to learn up-to-date IT skills to a high standard.
Who is it suitable for?
An advanced course for anyone wanting to become a secretary/PA/administrator in any area. Ideal for those who want to work at a supervisory level.
What are the entry requirements?
C&G Diploma in Business & Administration Level 2 (Merit) or a minimum of 3 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including English Language.
Mature students will be assessed at interview and previous experience will be taken into account
How is it assessed?
You will have presentations, practical classes, interactive learning, discussion groups and 2 weeks’ work experience
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 3 Award in Principles of Business & Administration (Advanced Secretarial/PA Course)|
|Progression route||There are excellent opportunities for you to work as a PA/ administrator using the up-to-date skills you will have gained from the course.There is also the opportunity to progress onto a Higher National Diploma Level 4 course in Business Studies|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding