What does the qualification cover?
It will help you to develop skills in planning and prioritizing your work, and working as part of a team. You can gain confidence and improve your communication skills.
You will be able to complete the C & G Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration.
You will also be able to improve your IT skills and to complete the C&G Certificate for IT Users.
There is also the opportunity to take OCR exams in Text Processing, Word Processing, Mail Merge and Audio.
Who is it suitable for?
This is a good course for anyone who wants the skills to work as a secretary/ administrator in any area.
What are the entry requirements?
You will need at least 4 GCSE’s at Grade D or above, including English Language.
How is it assessed?
You will have presentations, practical classes, interactive learning, discussion groups and 2 weeks’ work experience
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 2 Award Principles of Business & Administration|
|Progression route||There are excellent opportunities for you to work as a secretary/ administrator using the up-to-date skills you will have gained from the course.There is also the opportunity to progress onto a C & G in Principles of Business Administration Level 3 Advanced Secretarial/PA Course.|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding