This 4 day electrical course covers the requirements of BS7671 for Inspection, Testing and Certification. Periodic Inspections are amongst the most profitable services electrical contractors can offer their customers. As a result this invaluable qualification is for those more entrepreneurial contractors wishing to exploit this sector.
The 2391 -10 is required when undertaking Periodic inspections and testing including the 3 phase and commercial systems.
The examination date and time is set nationally and commences at regular intervals set by City and Guilds. The course runs from Monday to Thursday with the exam usually taking place the following Thursday.
This is to enable you to get the most benefit out of the course and enough time to deal with any learning issues that should arise.
This industry qualification is required for the electrical installer who wishes to enter the profitable sector of commercial electrical installations.
The 2391-10 Qualification is intended for personnel working in the electrical industry.
The course covers the following content;
- Introduction to Periodic Inspection & Testing
- Training in the use Testing Equipment
- Order of Tests
- Continuity of protective conductors
- Insulation resistance tests
- Polarity and Earth electrode tests
- Earth fault loop impedance tests
- RCD tests
- Rarely used tests & IP ratings
- Recording of results
- Using Guidance Note 3
- Exam Preparation
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Inspection & Testing Course (City & Guilds)|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding