This City & Guilds qualification can only be taken as an extension to the current City & Guilds 2399-11 Courses in installing solar PV equipment. This 3 day course will show you how to maintain and service solar PV equipment allowing you to provide a valuable added service to your customers.
This will also help generate a regular stream of income and give you the ability to provide a fully rounded service to all for all of your installations.
This City & Guilds 2399 -12 unit will extend your existing knowledge of Solar PV installation. Currently demand for solar PV installation is high, however as the current crop of installations age there will be increased demand for servicing and maintenance.
The City & Guilds 2399-11 qualification is recognised by the MCS accreditation board and will be an important step to gaining MCS accreditation in Solar PV installation. Check out our MCS FAQ’s for more information.
You may have just completed the 2399-11 course or be already qualified as a solar PV installer who has previously taken the 2372 qualification.
The course covers the following content;
- We will give you the theory whilst teaching you on real life solar PV equipment. This course covers:
- The requirements for the routine inspection, service and maintenance of solar photovoltaic system installations
- How to diagnose faults in solar photovoltaic system installations
- How to rectify faults in solar photovoltaic systems
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Solar VP Maintenance (City & Guilds)|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding