This course is for those that as part of their work duties are responsible to supervise and oversea activities.
The course will provide candidates with information and instruction on how to carry out supervisory responsibilities and what is expected from them to ensure safety in the work place.
The course covers the following;
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Have an understanding of how the Health & Safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in
- controlling the site safety
- Carry out risk assessments and understand
- the need for method statements.
- Carry out site inductions, toolbox talks.
- Understand what is meant by proactive and
- reactive monitoring and appreciate their need
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||CITB Site supervisory safety and training cirtificate|