This course is for those working with for aspire to work with Forklifts. It is a legal requirement that those working with forklifts should receive suitable and sufficient training. This course is designed to meet this requirement.
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to work with counterbalance forklifts including novices and the course covers the following;
- The correct, recommended operating practices for this type of lift truck; to the standards set by the manufacturers association and endorsed by the RTITB and various training bodies.
- Risks associated with general use
- Driving and refueling
- Recharging this type of machine.
- Classroom lectures, presentations and group exercises
- Theoretical knowledge of lift trucks.
- Practical sessions will be by Instructor demonstration and delegate repeats, using simple staged sessions
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Counterbalance forklift training certificate|