This course is for those working with Forklifts. It is a legal requirement that those working with forklifts should receive suitable and sufficient training. This course is designed to meet this requirement.
The course is suitable for anyone who has a level of competence on counterbalance forklifts and the course covers the following;
- Recommended operating practices for this type of lift truck; to the standards set by the manufacturers association and endorsed by the RTITB and various training bodies.
- Risks associated with general use,
- Driving and refuelling/recharging this type of machine.
- Theoretical knowledge of lift trucks.
- Practical sessions will be by Instructor demonstration and delegate repeats, using simple staged sessions.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Counterbalance Forklift training certificate|