This course is for those that as part of their work duties work with 360 excavators. The course is for novices or those who have received no formal training. It is a legal requirement that those working with 360 excavators should receive suitable and sufficient training for safety purposes.
The course covers the following;
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Confirm with Manufacturer’s requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Configure and ready for travel (site and highway – where applicable).
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Configure and set for excavating duties.
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Excavate differing types of excavations in various types of ground.
- Grade, spread and level ground and materials.
- Place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers.
- Attach and remove buckets.
- Lift, move and place basic slung loads.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures.
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
Trained operators must pass both the CPCS theory test and the practical test to achieve the red card.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||CPCS 360 Excavator training (Red Card)|