This course is for those that as part of their work duties work with mobile elevators. It is a legal requirement that those working with mobile elevators should receive suitable and sufficient training for safety purposes.
This course is to train novice and existing operators who have received no formal training in the operating safety knowledge necessary for the safe use of mobile evelators. The course covers the following;
- Responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act, 1974, and other
- relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Pre-shift checks and daily maintenance
- Sitting and stability factors
- Operating safety rules and procedures
- Safe use of Harness, including harness training.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Mobile elevated work platforms training certificate|