This course is for those that as part of their work duties is responsible for inspection of mobile access towers onsite. It is a legal requirement that those involved in low level access equipment should receive suitable and sufficient training for safety purposes.
This course is designed to provide candidates with information on the correct procedures to be adopted when inspecting mobile access towers
The course covers the following;
- Health & safety legislation & regulations
- What is a mobile access tower, types, uses and limitations?
- Identifying tower components, and terminology
- Safe use of access ladders
- Reasons for ties and safe working loads
- Practical inspection exercise.
- Inspection and tagging documentation
- Multi choice test paper
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||PASMA Mobile access and tower inspection certificate|