Most plumbers will be aware that at some point in the near future water will be classified as a controlled service. As such it will be essential that anyone working with a water system has the appropriate training and knowledge of water regulations.
Beat the rush and get ahead of the competition by booking this 1 day Water Regulations training course.
After completing this water regs course you will receive certification from NICEIC of competency in a controlled service. Following this course, fully qualified plumbers will be able to apply to their local water company to be an approved contractor. You will also be able to join WIAPS approved plumbers scheme.
This course perfectly complements our unvented hot water course.
This course is intended for plumbers and heating engineers. It is also very useful for anyone working with Solar Thermal hot water.
Candidates should already be able to fit and install copper pipework and have a basic knowledge of domestic hot and cold pipework.
This covers the following Content:
The water regs course covers all aspects of the 1999 water regulations including:
- water fittings
- system design and installation
- the prevention of cross contamination
- backflow prevention
- hot & cold water services
- water for use outside a property
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||NICEIC Water Regulations Course (City & Guilds)|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding