What does the qualification cover?
The course will cover:
- Tools of the trade
- Skin analysis, face shapes and skin tones
- Colour theory
- Preparing and priming the skin
- Colour correcting and concealing
- Selection and application of a range of foundations
- Understanding highlighting and contouring
- Creating the flawless finish
- Creating the perfect lip shape
- Understanding different eye shapes
- Application of eyeliners including liquid, crayon and kohl
- Application and blending of eye shadow
- Perfect mascara application techniques
- Bridal and day make-up
- Vintage bridal make-up
- Application of strip and flare lashes
- Smokey eye techniques using nudes/neutrals and dark shades
- Working with pigments
- Brow grooming- shaping and definition to create the perfect brow shape
- Airbrush make-up application
- Red carpet glamour suitable for evening and special occasions
Who is it suitable for?
This course is designed for those who wish to learn all the basic professional make-up skills up to bridal and special occasion level, including day and evening looks
What are the entry requirements?
No formal entry requirements
How is it assessed?
This course is assessed through practical assignments.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||LCTVE Certificate In Professional Make-Up|
|Progression route||You can progress to a city & guilds qualification or seek employment in the industry|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding