What does the qualification cover?
The course covers the following;
- Health and safety
- Promoting products and services to clients
- Develop and maintaining your effectiveness at work
- Facial Massage and Skincare
- False eyelashes, eyelash/brow tinting & brow shaping using tweezers
- Waxing (including hot waxing techniques)
- Manicure & Pedicure
Who is it suitable for?
This course is designed for those who would like to take their career in the beauty industry seriously and is designed for students requiring an ‘industry-ready’ qualification in the shortest possible time.
What are the entry requirements?
No formal entry requirements
How is it assessed?
This course is assessed through practical assignments.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||NVQ level 2 Beauty Therapy|
|Progression route||You can progress to a level 3 course or seek employment in the industry|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding