What does the qualification cover?
The course covers the following;
- Body Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Stone Therapy Massage
- Tanning (Airbrush and Cream)
Who is it suitable for?
This course if for anyone who would like to start a career within the beauty industry
What are the entry requirements?
You will need to have an NVQ level 2 in beauty Therapy
How is it assessed?
The course is mainly assessed through practical assignments
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy Massage|
|Progression route||This course will provide a pathway to seek employment in the beauty industry or to progress onto a higher level course|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding