What does the qualification cover?
This course covers the essential subjects within the industry including the following;
- Body Massage
- Electrical Facials*
- Indian Head Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Stone Therapy Massage
Who is it suitable for?
This course is for anyone who would like to further their career prospects in the beauty industry by obtaining a recognised beauty qualification.
What are the entry requirements?
You would need a level 3 certificate in beauty therapy.
How is it assessed?
The course is mainly assessed through practical assignments
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy|
|Progression route||This course will provide a pathway to seek a senior position in the beauty industry|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding