What does the qualification cover?
You will learn the basic skills of web page design, the concepts and creation of basic animation processes and techniques.
You will also research and work with a variety of software, Audio-Visual presentation as well as learn about key products in the industry such as CD ROMs, DVD and digital aspects of photography.
You will also learn basic video techniques and the use of video facilities of mobile phones, create story-boards, edit and work on Podcasts
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who works in the world of IT, and want to apply their existing skills in a new way,
Also if interested in interactive media, web page design and interactive media production.
What are the entry requirements?
You will normally need to have GCSEs grades E to G or to have successfully completed an Entry Level 3 qualification
How is it assessed?
The course is assessed ion a variety of ways and will be highly practical.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Interactive Media Level 1|
|Duration:||Usually 1 year|
|Progression route||You can progress to a range of Level 2 IT courses|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding