What does the qualification cover?
The course will teach you about the development of software systems and how programming technology can be used to create software.
You will also gain valuable skills in website design as well as find out how information flows around different systems within a business, how computer systems run and operate and how human interaction with different types of technology can affect its use.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who wants a career in IT? This course provides a perfect stepping stone which will lead you to securing your dream role.
What are the entry requirements?
We have a formal screening assessment for this course.
How is it assessed?
This course will be assessed in a variety of ways
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 3 Subsidiary/Extended Diploma in IT|
|Progression route||You can move onto a Higher Education course or a career in IT|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding