What does the qualification cover?
In this Level 2 course you will be able to improve your knowledge and skills on the latest Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who would like to improve their computing knowledge.
What are the entry requirements?
Ideally you we would look for a Level 1 IT qualification, but you may have loads of experience gained through your work or at home and that’s fine too.
How is it assessed?
At the end of each unit there is a test – there are 4 units in the course.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 2 award in Microsoft Office 2012 Word, Excel and Powerpoint|
|Duration:||Usually 1 year|
|Progression route||You can progress to other courses or use your skills to apply for a job|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding