What does the qualification cover?
Covers in depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media for Business including all the social networking sites and creative applications.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who is interested in social media
What are the entry requirements?
None specifically but an interview will be conducted to ensure suitability
How is it assessed?
In class, Portfolio and tests
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 3 Award in Social Media|
|Progression route||You can apply for a job in the industry or progress onto another course|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding