What does the qualification cover?
The course covers General principles of law including
The English Legal System
The Law of Contract
The law of Tort
Wills, Intestacy and family provision
It also covers procedural Law including;
Matrimonial and civil partnership disputes and conveyancing
Who is it suitable for?
This is for anyone who has some exposure to legal studies and who is serious about their career within law.
What are the entry requirements?
One of the following is required:
Two A Levels; A Level Law; BTEC National Diploma (NVQ/GNVQ Level 3 or above);
CILEX Level 3 Qualifications; ILSPAs Legal Secretary Diploma;
Mature Students Welcome
Non UK: Equivalent Qualifications
A good command of written and spoken English is required.
e.g. ESOL Level 2, GCSE English.
How is it assessed?
Written Assignments and Multiple Choice tests.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 4 Diploma in Paralegal Studies|
|Progression route||This course will give you employment opportunities as well as a pathway to higher level legal courses|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding