What does the qualification cover?
This course is designed to bridge the gap between an academic degree and the practical, procedural knowledge and skills necessary to be able to function effectively as a Career Paralegal.
The course covers;
Corporate & business structures
Matrimonial and civil partnership disputes
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who has a degree level qualification and would like to take their legal career to the nest level.
What are the entry requirements?
One of the following is required:
A Law Degree based on Common Law.
Overseas students please note, your degree needs to include The English Legal System.
If not, you do have the option of studying the relevant General Principals of Law subjects
before commencing this court
How is it assessed?
Assessment is continuous . Each unit is divided into lessons with self-assessment multiple choice achievement tests and assignments. Assignments are marked and graded and returned with the examiners’ comments.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 7 Diploma in Paralegal Practice|
|Progression route||This course will give you a wide range of employment opportunities|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding