What does the qualification cover?
This qualiﬁcation will develop the knowledge and skills needed when inducting others in assisting and moving people as part of a care and support plan. It covers the importance of workplace induction, demonstrating techniques, aids and equipment, and inductee development.
Who is it suitable for?
All those who will be inducting others in assisting and moving children, young people or adults in a wide range of care and NHS settings.
What are the entry requirements?
You should be at least 16 years old. CACHE does not set any other entry requirements but colleges or training providers may have their own guidelines.
How many credits are required to complete it?
The Award requires 5 credits.
How is it assessed?
It will be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task set by CACHE.
Do you need to be working to take the qualification?
Yes, you will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement as you need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
How long does it take to complete?
You can usually complete it in less than 6 months.
What related qualifications can learners progress to?
Other Level 3 Health and Social Care qualiﬁcations.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 3 Award in Inducting Others in the Assisting and Moving of Individuals in Social Care|
|Progression route||Other Level 3 Health and Social Care qualiﬁcations.|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding