What does the qualification cover?
This professional development qualification provides the knowledge and skills needed to obtain, store and analyse and use information in order to make decisions. It also covers giving advice and information to others.
Who is it suitable for?
Qualified Level 3 practitioners working at this level or above in any setting.
What are the entry requirements?
You should be at least 18 years old.
How many credits are required to complete it?
The Award requires 6 credits.
How is it assessed?
It will be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a portfolio of evidence and professional discussion.
Do you need to be working to take the qualification?
Yes, you will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement as you need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Level 4 Award in Providing Information to Support Decision Making|
|Progression route||Other Level 4 and 5 Children and Young People qualifications.|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding