What does the qualification cover?
The course covers the following modules;
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Computing
Oil & Gas Management
International Energy Policies
Legal Aspects of the Oil & Gas Industry
Environmental Management for Sustainable Development
e-Commerce & Marketing
Logistics and Operations Management
Innovation & Risk Management
Development in Oil and Gas Retail Industries
Oil and Gas Project
Who is it suitable for?
This course offers you a stepping stone into the rapidly changing and stimulating world of energy exploration, oil and gas project management and the marketing and retailing of the extractive industries’ products. Also if you want to work for a major oil firm.
What are the entry requirements?
An applicant must be at least 18 years of age and as a minimum have obtained 2 A level passes grade A* – E or NQF level 3 qualification or BETEC national Diploma or certificate
Mature applicants with evidence of full-time work experience supported by a reference from their employer may be considered on their individual merits.
How is it assessed?
Assessment will mostly be project work and exams
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||BSc (Hons) Oil & Gas Management|
|Progression route||You can apply for jobs in the Oil and gas sector or progress to a higher level course|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding