What does the qualification cover?
This course covers the basic knowledge of the oil and gas industry. The modules include
Internal and external environments of the oil and gas industries, energy economics, and project management.
Who is it suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to become a more informed, respected and proactive extractive industries manager.
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates need to have a recognised Bachelor degree at 2.2 or higher classification or an equivalent qualification; or an NQF Level 6 qualification (or CIPS Graduate Diploma, Level 6 for the MSc in Procurement Management);
How is it assessed?
Assessment will mostly be project work and exams
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||MSc in Oil & Gas Management|
|Progression route||You can apply for senior positions in the Oil and gas sector|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding