What does the qualification cover?
This course covers the basic knowledge of the oil and gas industry. The modules include
Internal and external environments of the oil and gas industries, energy economics, and project management.
Who is it suitable for?
This course is for anyone who wants to establish a foundation in the increasingly sought after programme. Designed to reflect today’s global business climate, it is ideal for those wishing to secure positions in a vast range of disciplines within the extractive industries.
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates will be expected to possess either a degree or equivalent academic qualification or a professional qualification. Candidates without those qualifications will be considered on their merits. All candidates should possess a good command of written and spoken English.
How is it assessed?
Assessment will mostly be project work and exams
|Start Dates:||Please call 0208 507 7288 or email email@example.com for dates|
|Course & Qualification:||Post Graduate Certificate in Oil & Gas Management|
|Progression route||You can apply for jobs in the Oil and gas sector or progress to a higher level course|
On completion of the course we follow up with our students on their next step. Our dedicated career advisors go through all the options that are available to the individual candidate for career development. We assess and help to identify further training needs if relevant or assist them to find work. Our next step activities include but are not limited to;
- Help with writing their CV
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Training candidates on how to use electronic media for work search activities
- Referrals and Introductions to partner and associate companies for work trails, apprenticeships and employment
- Identifying and enrolling candidates on relevant courses top further improve employability skills
- Providing free introduction courses to building enterprises and setting up small businesses
- Introducing relevant candidates to partner and associate companies for further enterprise assistance and funding